Lamar Odom Fights for His Life in Las Vegas Hospital, Basketball and Reality Star Found Unconscious in Nevada Brothel

Lamar O<span id="more-3873"></span>dom Fights for His Life in Las Vegas Hospital, Basketball and Reality Star Found Unconscious in Nevada Brothel

Lamar Odom (seen right here in happier times with not-quite-ex-wife Khloe Kardashian) is said to have experienced multiple strokes and may be brain-damaged from the massive suspected drug overdose.

Basketball and reality star Lamar Odom is fighting for his life in a vegas hospital today after a suspected drug overdose.

The troubled athlete was found unconscious on Tuesday afternoon at the Love Ranch, a high-end brothel into the maybe ironically named Crystal, Nevada, where he previously been staying since Saturday.

Workers at the legal brothel said that they had seen the 35-year-old take a kind of natural Viagra along with cocaine, although hospital sources have told E! News that a blood test had found ‘virtually every drug imaginable’ in the NBA that is former star system.

Another source told activity site TMZ that physicians are putting their chances of success at 50/50, and that some type of brain damage is likely he pull through if he should. Odom has reportedly suffered several strokes and is on kidney dialysis.

Friends and Family Rally

Odom’s friends and family, including their father and children, have actually flocked to his bedside, including not-quite-ex-wife Khloe Kardashian, that has been described as ‘inconsolable.’ Kardashian and Odom had prepared documents and filed for their divorce in July, but apparently those have actually not yet been rubber-stamped by a court, leaving the next sister that is famous able to make medical decisions on her husband.

Meanwhile, the star’s almost ex-mother-in-law was seen pacing outside Sunrise Hospital.

‘Please pray for Lamar,’ wrote Kris Jenner on Instagram Wednesday, and also a photograph of her former son-in-law.

Among visitors towards the medical center yesterday was the Reverend Jesse Jackson, who was simply invited to pray by Odom’s bedside. He had been able to offer a glimmer of hope.

‘Apparently from just what the doctor said, he was definitely better off than yesterday,’ Jackson told the press today. ‘He at the least has some responsiveness now. He is got pipes in him now but we felt inspired by his presence. ‘we are just hands that are holding hoping they can jump back,’ he added.

Odom had been described as ‘looking lost’ during his stay at the brothel by observers whom talked towards the UK’s Daily Mail. Having been discovered slumped unconscious on their belly, he had been taken to a hospital that is nearby doctors managed to somewhat stabilize their condition.

However, an attempt to airlift him to the Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center in Las Vegas for further therapy had been abandoned whenever his 6′ frame that is 10 reportedly not match a helicopter. Instead, he had been driven there by ambulance, a distance of some 60 miles.

Troubled Life

Odom and Khloe Kardashian were hitched in a ceremony that is hasty weeks after meeting in 2009, nevertheless the couple divorced in 2013. Odom was generally proven to be struggling with drug and alcohol addiction issues. That he was arrested on a DUI, and later checked into rehab year.

In a recent episode for the longtime E! hit show Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Khloe said she ended up being concerned that Odom’s drug problem might ‘spiral out of control’ following the present death of his friend that is best.

The former Lakers star had a difficult upbringing. His mother passed away when he was 12, while his father was estranged through the family and based on conversations from the reality show, had also struggled with drug-related issues. He had been brought up by way of a grandmother that has passed away in 2004.

‘Death always seems to be he once said in an interview with The Los Angeles Times around me. ‘I’ve been burying people for a lengthy time.’

This is a story that is developing we shall always maintain you updated.

Nebraska Pro Casino Group Raises $250,000 as Race starts for Signatures

Former State Sen. Scott Lautenbaugh of Omaha thinks that Nebraska is losing ‘billions’ to your casinos of neighboring states. (Image: northplattepost.com)

Keep the Money in Nebraska, the movement pushing for casino expansion in the continuing state, has raised $250,000 to fund an endeavor to collect thousands of signatures from Nebraskans who support the cause.

The group has to amass ten percent of the state’s subscribed voters, or about 113,900 people, to start a general public referendum on casino expansion.

If successful, this will be the first time that state residents have actually been given the opportunity to vote on the issue.

In 2014 legislators voted for a referendum on casinos but this ended up being overruled by the Nebraska Supreme Court.

The proposals would require an amendment of the state constitution, however the team may take heart from the recent grassroots motion that ultimately undid the legislature’s efforts to repeal the death penalty earlier this year.

Racetrack Decline

Keep carefully the Money in Nebraska is comprised mostly of this stakeholders in the state’s race industry.

The group is spearheaded by the development that is economic of the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska, Ho-Chunk Inc, which owns Atokad Park racetrack in Southern Sioux City, and is backed by the Horsemen’s Benevolent & Protective Association and Omaha Exposition & Racing.

Together they think that the casinos of neighboring Iowa have for too always been the beneficiaries of Nebraska’s hard-earned dough.

The state’s race tracks have now been in decline ever since Iowa legalized casinos in 1989.

The pro casino movement claims that up to $400 million a year of Nebraska money is flowing east to Iowa casinos.

Meanwhile, legalized casino gaming could bring between $60 million and $120 million into state coffers.

‘I think we must do well,’ said State that is former Sen Lautenbaugh of Omaha, a spokesperson for the team. ‘In recent years, Nebraskans have seen literally vast amounts of dollars leave our state for gambling options in surrounding states.’

Underfunded

‘Our goal is to produce economic development in Nebraska, create both direct and indirect jobs, and keep a few of the money that’s been leaking to many other states,’ Lance Morgan of Ho-Chunk Inc. told Omaha.com. ‘We don’t think we’re going to have any trouble getting signatures.’

A recent survey commissioned by the group found that 58 percent of Nebraskans help expanded gambling.

The trick will be getting those true names on paper.

Ho Chunk Inc has formerly said that the movement would require $1 million to secure the signatures that are required meaning that presently the campaign is underfunded.

However, it may benefit from a new law that allows canvassers to be compensated per signature in place of by the hour.

Bwin.party Fined by DGE Over Party Poker Founders Share Divestiture Violation

Ruth Parasol, Party Poker co-founder, whose share divestiture from bwin.party was castigated by this new Jersey regulator. (Image: cownetworth.com)

The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) announced this week it’s issued a monetary penalty to bwin.party, along side three land-based gambling enterprises, for a violation of its rules.

Bwin.party ended up being issued a $10,000 fine for ‘violating the terms of a Divestiture Agreement’ it had made with freeslotsnodownload-ca.com nj-new jersey when it applied for the license in 2013.

The DGE requested that two major shareholders of bwin.party as being a condition of licensing Ruth Parasol DeLeon and James Russell DeLeon, should be divested of their ownership of the company.

The husband and spouse, who were at the right time in the process of divorcing, were two associated with the founders of Party Poker, and the contract ended up being designed to sever all links to Party Poker, which offered on-line poker to Americans before UIGEA in 2006.

Each held a 7.16 percent stake in bwin.party.

The couple’s shares were placed into separate trusts become divested over a period of three years beginning regarding the bwin.party time received its license from the DGE.

Violation of Terms

But in June of this year, the remaining 50 million associated with shares in trust were sold off early at the reduced price of 93p a share, aided by the pair gathering $46 million due to their collective 6 per cent stake in the business.

‘The division filed a complaint against Bwin alleging a violation of this terms associated with Divestiture Agreement for failing to produce notification to the division, which could increase the period of this disposal duration and have the unintended consequences of affecting the independence of this trustees in the performance of their duties,’ composed DGE Director David Rebuck.

Bwin.party isn’t the first online gambling business to be penalized by the DGE.

In November 2014 Caesars Interactive Entertainment was fined $10,000 after it emerged that the business had inadvertently sent promotional material to gamblers who’d self-excluded from its games.

Caesars claimed this have been because of glitch in its system and self-reported the incident towards the DGE.

Borgata, Taj and Resorts Reprimanded

Meanwhile, bwin.party’s land-based affiliate in New Jersey, the Borgata, was also censured this week.

The casino was told it should forfeit over $3,700 it confiscated from gamblers who have been unable to show that they were at least 21-years-old.

The fine represents sums that were withheld from 55 gamblers, during an interval between 2012 and 2013, who could not offer identification that is adequate.

The Trump Taj Mahal ended up being purchased to forfeit over $16,000 seized from three gamblers who’d self-excluded, while Resorts was fined $3,000 for cashier protocol violations.

The penalties and forfeitures goes as a state fund for programs to assist senior citizens and the disabled.